PART TIME VACANCY - 20 hours per week (avg)
Spanhoe Lodge is a small family run business consisting of 8 guest bedrooms, 2 function rooms, Snooker Room and Breakfast room.
Spanhoe Lodge is a 5 Star venue and we are looking for exceptional employees to join our small family team. You will be involved and work in all areas from guest services, housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Meeting & Events. Assisting in a variety of duties, which change on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for ensuring our exceptional standards are maintained whilst providing excellent customer service.
Previous housekeeping or Food & Beverage experience is desirable, however full training will be provided to an enthusiastic candidate with the vision to become part of our small and dedicated team at Spanhoe Lodge.
You will have to demonstrate a flexible approach towards days and hours of work including weekends and there may be evening work. You will be a confident team player and reliable and capable when working alone.
Due to our unique rural location you will need your own transport.
Job Title: Housekeeping Assistant
Reporting To: General Manager
Job Profile: Customer Focus, Accountability, Attention to Detail, Communication, Personal Drive, Decision Making, Team Work, Commercially Aware
Purpose of Position
To ensure our mission statement is achieved in that “A faultless & Memorable experience exceeding customer expectations” by ensuring the cleanliness, maintenance and security of all guest accommodation is in line with Spanhoe Lodge’s high Standards, and to assist when required in other operations such as Breakfast Service, guest services & Meetings & Events.
- To maintain high standards of customer care and service, respond to all guest enquiries and refer any complaints to your line manager.
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To clean, replenish and maintain all guest accommodation and front of house areas in accordance with Spanhoe Lodge’s high standards.
- To assist with sending & return of laundry.
- To develop a sound working relationship with the General Managers / Family members.
- To ensure the overall security of all guest belongings, and Spanhoe Lodges keys, stock & cash.
- To ensure storerooms are clean, tidy and hazard free.
- Report all maintenance issues to General Managers.
- To follow any reasonable instruction as issued by the General Managers or their representative.
- To attend any training / meetings which are identified as being necessary for the performance of this role.
- To provide a professional level of Food & Beverage service in line with Spanhoe Lodge’s high standards.
- Lay tables and polish cutlery and glassware in line with Spanhoe Lodge’s high standards.
- Assist in the cooking and preparation of Breakfast when required.
- When required check-in, check-out guests in line with Spanhoe Lodge's high standards.